We recommend watching the videos in the order they are set up below.
If you can’t see the videos, it is because you did not accept all cookies. Clear your history and cache and refresh the page, making sure you accept all cookies. Alternatively you can open an incognito browser, accept cookies and and try again. You can also view these videos as a playlist on YouTube.
1. Preparations before you begin installing Fibo
Remember to do the following preparations 72 hours before you begin the installation.
2. Installing Fibo on various back walls
3. Cutting and installing the base profile
4. Installation using the visible two piece internal corner profile
5. Installing the first panel from corner when using the two piece visible corner profile
6. Sealing of wall panels using sealant
7. Installing an external corner profile
8. Sealing the base profile
9. Pipe penetrations
10. Drilling in order to hang bathroom accessories on the panels
Find the right profiles and see the quantities needed to install your Fibo bathroom.